Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brinnan and Steve in London



I finally heard from Steve and Brinnan! They are safe and exhausted in Madagascar. Here are some pictures of their quick trip through London.

3 comments:

julie said...

Brinnan looks so cute in her hat! I love it! What a fun trip so far! I am so happy that your blog is up and running again. :)

Ang said...

FUN! What a great thing it is for your daughters to be able to spend that time with Steve. What great memories they are making...awesome.

Mom Schill said...

I agree with Julie that Brinnan looks great in the English hat. It looks like beautiful weather for their trip around the big city. It brings back fond memories of exploring London about 15 years ago. Brinnan leaning against Big Ben is a fun photo. Steve and Brinnan will have a lot of experiences to share with us when they return from this exciting trip. Keep the photos coming! Love, Mom/grandma