Saturday, March 21, 2009
He's Back!
According to Brinnan, we weren't giving El Tractor enough respect, and we need to rename him, so, "His Majesty" is back and running! We took a taxi into San Jose today and made not one, but two stops at pastry shops because I guess Steve was really hungry. Then we took a bus to Cartago, and another taxi to the mechanic where His Majesty was waiting for us in all his royal glory. He did great on the trip back and we are very grateful to have him back in our midst!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fortunate! I'm sure the new name fits because you probably paid royally to get him back. Congratulations and looking forward to more good times ahead for you.
Argh--still leaking oil.
I hope that you can clear up the oil leak, or that it at least doesn't get too bad, good luck! In the meantime hope ole "El Tractor" keeps running for you so you have your OWN transportation:-)!!
Post a Comment