Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aubree!



Happy birthday, Aub! It has been an amazing year for an amazing person! You are absolutely wonderful!

4 comments:

grandmaTH said...

Happy birthday first granddaughter in the James & Trudy Hess family. You are the first of our five wonderful granddaughters that have brought great joy to our lives. Enjoy the whole year of being 15, and don't be in a hurry to be 16. It will come soon enough. You were born traveling and I envy you and the places you have seen. Be good and be grateful and be humble. Continue to be a good daughter, sister, and friend, but most of all daughter of God and member of the church. We love you and your family so much.

Susana said...

Fifteen, WOW!! I remember Aubree in Sunbeams and her beautiful, long hair and sweet face. She's still just as beautiful, Jennifer. I know you are so very proud of her!

Melissa-Mc said...

Happy Birthday, Aubree! You were a darling little girl and now you're a gorgeous young woman.

Liz said...

Hey, Aub! Sorry I didn't get to wish you Happy Birthday on your birthday. Just wanted to say that I love you and feel so privileged that you are my niece. You are such an amazing girl!