Sunday, June 12, 2011
Updates to Come!
With the limited amount of down time we have had, and most of that time spent visiting with host families, and what is left spent trying to fight over precious computer time with Steve and Brinnan, getting things updated seems to be a monumental task. I'm hoping to attempt it in the car tomorrow without getting sick. To sum up--we did get a quick tour of Edinburgh, drove to see LochNess and try to find the monster, flew to Ireland, drove up to Northern Ireland, drove all over Northern Ireland, then down to the Southeastern coast, now headed to the south and then back to Dublin to start the European portion of our tour. Details and pictures to follow, but we are alive and well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been enjoying your posts lately, Jennifer! Glad to see your family in pictures. Everyone is beautiful and growing way too fast! I'll be looking forward to more updates.
Oh, please update as soon as you can! I really miss you and I am anxious to hear about your adventures. Give everyone a hug from me! :)
Post a Comment