Monday, February 2, 2009
On to New Adventures!
We are back in Utah--it was a long drive! Monterey gave us a going away present in the form of another 70+ degree day the day before we had to leave, so the girls and I spent one final afternoon at Carmel Beach. I can say with conviction that I am officially in love (with a beach). The sand is silky, the waves are big, and the setting is breathtaking. Watching the waves crashing almost felt like watching fireworks--ooh! Aah! Oh--that was a good one! Steve had to make a last minute trip to St. Lucia that last week and got home Thursday night. We loaded up and headed for "home" Friday. I rarely see Steve that down, but he was truly sad to leave. We will definitely be back! Now we're getting ready for new adventures--it will be fun to see what unfolds!(Oh--did I mention how much I love Carmel Beach?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your family has been to some of the coolest places in the world! Your kids are beautiful! Aubree and Brinnan are so grown up--time goes so quickly. Reading your blog is amazing! I am so glad to be back in touch with your family!
Post a Comment